Monday, April 4, 2011

Take A Word - Umbrella!



For the 'umbrella' challenge I thought I would deviate from the norm! 
(for me that is!)
Thanks to
sky background (with 'rain' effect added in PSE6) - Ruby Blossom Flickr
mannequin - Cemerony art doll digital sheets
umbrellas - psdgraphics.com & Google
usual texture!

18 comments:

  1. Oh WOW, Judy, this is sensational and I absolutely LOVE it! This might be the very best piece you have ever done. Applause.

    Should you fancy a digital swap then just let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Judy...what a perfect art piece for this theme. So excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a smashing surreal "take" on the challenge. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Judy!!
    This is soooo coool!!!
    Love it,love it,love it!!

    Jayne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judy, you've blown me away with this one and there ain't no rainstorm helping it along. I agree with Ann. SENSATIONAL. The design is so unique and devilishly clever. I love everything about it, especially the blue skies and white clouds showing on the INSIDE of the umbrella.
    Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo this is very cool Judy... love all the umbrellas together at the bottom the whole thing just rocks great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WEhat a great idea. This is just exquisite! Beautiful work Judy.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool and creative, Judy. Love the clouds inside the umbrella. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. fantastically surreal! reminds me of magritte...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, Judy, great "deviation"!! Love your umbrellas!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, how cool. Love all the blue umbrellas.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wowwwww. I'm stunned speechless. This is so, soooo cool! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, You can deviate more often, because this piece is gorgeous and would make Magritte smile. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, your digital skills are awesome, Judy! I love the inside of the umbrella. Everything is so cool about this piece.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is stunning a real stand out piece.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW - Judy this is out of this world, the colours and just the whole design - I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete