Looks normal to me!!But then , YOU know me!wonderful!
Oh WOW! You must've had a lot of fun with this one, Judy. It's about as quirky as it gets!! Bravo!
I think she's GORGEOUS in a quirky sort of way and I like her short stubby legs because they remind me of ........ ME.
She is wonderful, Judy!
That is one weird artwork LOL I love it!
This is Fantastic!!
It's certainly weird Judy. haven't time to do all the challenges! LOL! xx
Now this is pretty darn quirky.
WOuld love to kmow the story behind This one! Fabulous!
brilliant work!
Woohoo, a fantastic piece of quirky, Judy.
Very quirky indeed, Judy!
Wow! That is SO cool! I love what you did - you are quite an inspiration! xo
What a scream this is just fabulously awesomely quirky...bravo!
Quirky? Yes. Scary? Also yes, haha :0)
BRILLIANT postcard. Love all the details, so much to see :o)
Kia OraI love it, the crackle finish on the face and such lucious lips
Looks normal to me!!
ReplyDeleteBut then , YOU know me!
wonderful!
Oh WOW! You must've had a lot of fun with this one, Judy. It's about as quirky as it gets!! Bravo!
ReplyDeleteI think she's GORGEOUS in a quirky sort of way and I like her short stubby legs because they remind me of ........ ME.
ReplyDeleteShe is wonderful, Judy!
ReplyDeleteThat is one weird artwork LOL I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is Fantastic!!
ReplyDeleteIt's certainly weird Judy. haven't time to do all the challenges! LOL! xx
ReplyDeleteNow this is pretty darn quirky.
ReplyDeleteWOuld love to kmow the story behind This one! Fabulous!
ReplyDeletebrilliant work!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo, a fantastic piece of quirky, Judy.
ReplyDeleteVery quirky indeed, Judy!
ReplyDeleteWow! That is SO cool! I love what you did - you are quite an inspiration! xo
ReplyDeleteWhat a scream this is just fabulously awesomely quirky...bravo!
ReplyDeleteQuirky? Yes. Scary? Also yes, haha :0)
ReplyDeleteBRILLIANT postcard. Love all the details, so much to see :o)
ReplyDeleteKia Ora
ReplyDeleteI love it, the crackle finish on the face and such lucious lips