Hi Judy, This is such a lovely image. I've always been into the nest/mother thing!
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your comment. I also had to write because I have a similar 4 footed companion, Mitzi the magnificent a 7 yr old cockerpoo who sometimes is my muse! Sharon
I don't know how you did it, Judy, but the effect of a soft background with the glowing nest in the foreground is inspired! It gives the nest an extra dimension. Your digital work is amazing. Fantastic take on this week's theme.
Hi Judy,
ReplyDeleteThis is such a lovely image. I've always been into the nest/mother thing!
Thank you for visiting my blog and for your comment. I also had to write because I have a similar 4 footed companion, Mitzi the magnificent a 7 yr old cockerpoo who sometimes is my muse!
Sharon
Lovely job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creation, Judy!
ReplyDeleteI don't know how you did it, Judy, but the effect of a soft background with the glowing nest in the foreground is inspired! It gives the nest an extra dimension. Your digital work is amazing. Fantastic take on this week's theme.
ReplyDeleteLovely nest creation, Judy! So often my internet connection doesn't allow me to comment on blogs. I'm taking advantage while I can!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty nest! Your digital skills are excellent! Hugs, Terri
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful postcard Judy! Lovely soft images . Wonderful digital work!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful thrush! I have so wanted to venture into digital creations, but do not yet know how to get started. Kudos to you for venturing there!
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely, elegant piece!
ReplyDeleteNice digital piece!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful!!!!
ReplyDeleteWow this is brilliant
ReplyDeleteIts beautiful
ReplyDeleteWow fantastic card. Incredible. Love them.
ReplyDeleteSuch a wonderful card!
ReplyDeleteBettie
This is really fabulous !
ReplyDeleteThat's very beautiful Judy, I love the wording.
ReplyDeleteTerrific postcard, beautifully created!
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely design, Judy! I like the poem too.
ReplyDeleteLovely card Judy! ~Lori
ReplyDeleteVery pretty postcard!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely postcard! Well done.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful,and a beautiful quote too.
ReplyDeletePerfect quote to go with your lovely nest postcard Judy!!!
ReplyDelete