
Playing around with different layers for my card, I accidently dragged my background layer 'too far' onto another layer in the workspace, liked the outcome, tweaked it a bit resulting in 'Spring Fever!'
Credits:
background -(daisies, dandelions & blossom) - dragonartz.wordpress.com
butterfly - joessistah flickr other flowers - my own texture;
'ink outlines' filter applied in PSE6
Judy what for a wonderful spring.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous digital art. Love it.
Ooooh Judy, I love the happy accident that made this beautiful card super interesting. Applause from my corner.
ReplyDeleteGreat spring fever, Judy!
ReplyDeleteLovely...gorgeous!!! Bravo! LynnF
ReplyDeleteWow! This is magnificent, Judy. It has an almost neon look. Absolutely gob-smackingly gorgeous. The only frustrating thing about serendipitous outcomes in digital art is that it is almost always difficult to repeat them. I often think that I should use a notebook to follow every step but, of course, I never do.
ReplyDeleteSo colorful--simply adore it!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely Colourful Postcard
ReplyDeleteHi Judy!!!I love when accidents happen and they become just perfect!!! wonderful work!!!
ReplyDeleteBeauty personified, Judy...what a glorious garden! Love it.
ReplyDeleteOh so cheery and colorful!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! Very colorful card.
ReplyDeleteWow, it's fantastic, Judy. I think little mishpas are often good as they give us new ideas and spark more creativity. It's certainly happened here!
ReplyDeleteFantastic spring feeling.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful spring fever, Judy!
ReplyDeleteLooks great!
And I can totally see why you like the resulting "happy accident"!! Gorgeous postcard Judy!
ReplyDeleteIts gorgeous
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful colors!
ReplyDeleteLovely Springtime piece my friend,. I love it!!!
ReplyDeleteSmiles,
Susie
you must know how much I love this with your fabulous color!!!
ReplyDeleteSo spring!
Judy this is springtime!! So much flowers and colors!!
ReplyDeleteVery cool effect Judy! I love the overlapping layers, and the brilliant colours in this card.
ReplyDeleteCindy :)